The standard of the bike industry for over 35 years, the PRS-2 OS-1 clamps two bikes and rotates horizontally 360 degrees, allowing one bike to be swung out of the way so the other clamp can be used for "rush" repair jobs.
- Shop quality 100-3C Clamps (2) quickly adjust to fit any frame tube up to 1-5/8" (41mm)
- Clamps rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of the bike
- Clamp height is adjustable from 50" to 62" (127-158cm)
- Large diameter upright tubing resists flex
- Bolts directly to the floor or bolts to the 118 lb. #135 base (sold separately), ensuring rock solid stability
- Chrome plated
- Includes #105 Aluminum Tool Tray
- Replacement parts available so stand can be completely rebuilt
NOTE: The PRS-2 OS-1 does not include the 135 base base. This base is sold separately.