The new PCS-9 offers Park Tool quality in an entry level repair stand for the home mechanic. The PCS-9 works well for many recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing.
- Screw type clamp adjusts to fit tubes of various shapes from 7/8" to 3" (24mm to 76mm)
- Height adjusts from 39"to 57" (99cm to 145cm)
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of bike. Will also clamp on aero shaped seat posts
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36” (92 cm) x 36” (92 cm)x 45” (115 cm)
- Folds to 41” (104cm) for portability and storage
- Weigh of the PCS-9: 20.2 lbs (9.15 kilograms) : Shipping weight 23.5 lbs. (10.7 kilograms)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-9 is 45 kg (100 lb). However, this assumes the weight is centered over the legs.